1961 – was born in Kiev (Ukraine).
1992 – Ukrainian Publishing and Printing Institute, Kiev.
1998 – Academy of Arts and Architecture in Kiev (Ukraine)
2007 – Personal exhibition at the Municipal Gallery of Mykonos (Greece).
2016 – participation in the OSTEN Drawing Biennial in Skopje (Macedonia),
2017 – double exhibition in Ukraine (Kiev).
2018 – double exhibition in the Netherlands (Baarn);
– participation in the Biennial of drawing OSTEN in Skopje (Macedonia)
2019 – group exhibition “Self-portrait with a bouquet” in Kiev (Sofia Kiev)
2020 – shortlist at the OSTEN Drawing Biennial in Skopje (Macedonia);
– group exhibition at the Museum of the History of Kiev (Ukraine)
2021 – VAA International Art Exhibition 2021;
– TOAF Toronto Outdoor Art Fair;
– Participant of the 5th London Art Biennale;
– Exhibition of Ukrainian collage, Art Arsenal, Kiev, Ukraine;
– Contemporary Exhibition, Boomer Gallery, London, UK;
– Solo exhibition at ART Show International Gallery;
– Exhibition for JOURNEYS, Dog Art Center, Brooklyn, NYC.
– 13th Florentine Biennale;
2021/2022 – 14th edition of Venice International Art Fair;
2022 – “Synesthesia” exhibition, Francesco Gonzaga Museum, Mantua, Italy;
– Exhibition THE BODY LANGUAGE, ITSLIQUID ART SPACE, Venice, Italy;
– ART CAPITAL Paris 2022, Grand Palais Éphémère, France;
– Multitude Fondazione Luciana Matalon Milan, Italy;
– The Royal Society of British Artists / Annual Exhibition, London, UK;
– The International Art Prize Caravaggio, Milan, Italy;
– ITSLIQUID International Art Fair ANIMA MUNDI 2022 – RITUALS, Venice, Italy;
– ITSLIQUID International Art Fair ANIMA MUNDI 2022 – CONSCIOUSNESS, Venice, Italy;
– Art Zurich, June 2022, Switzerland;
– Parallax Art Fair, July 2022, London, UK;
– Charity Auction in Support of Ukraine “Art for Victory”. Paris, France;
– International Art Fair 2022 – 3rd edition, Rome, Italy;
– Group show PASSION, gallery Azulejo, New York, USA;
– Group exhibition WE ARE REVERSAL, MUSA pavilion, Venice 2022;
Works are in the Municipal Gallery of Mykonos, the Museum of Drawing in Skopje, the Museum of the History of Kiev, as well as in private collections of Europe, Canada and the Unit